ISO 9001 Certification is a global standard for classifying a quality management system (QMS). Their standards provide resources and finest training for practically all types of technology and business, due to which organizations while securing their customers as well as the environment can enhance their performances. Around one million organizations and companies all over the world have certified themselves with ISO 9001 standards. To Know More About ISO Certification You Can Click On It! Or Call Us At +91(0) 9309393004, +91(0) 9214021001
Details about ISO 9001
Certification is only required for ISO 9001 standard which is a part of several documents provided in the ISO 9000 family. ISO 9001 standards can be implemented informally in an organization for improvement but certification helps in making decisions authentic for widening opportunities.
ISO certification is available for all types of companies and organizations no matter the size of the company and industry it belongs to. Individuals although could not get certified with ISO 9001 but are certified to become an ISO 9001 Certified Lead Auditor, or registrars which gives them the opportunity to perform audits on organizations. Some important details to understand before certifying with ISO 9001 are as such:
- ISO 9001 is a global standard for classifying a quality management system (QMS).
- In ISO 9000 family of standards there are several documents but ISO 9001 is the only standard that requires certification.
- ‘ISO Certification’ and ‘ISO 9000 Certification’ are non-existing and invalid. Only ISO 9001 is valid.
- ISO 9001 is used to control processes to accomplish the desired goals, which shows it is process-based standard. It does not help in defining product quality.
- To get certified, the size of the company or organization does not matter. No matter how small or how large the organization is ISO 9001 can help them grow.
- Industry doesn’t matter. Whether you are from services or manufacturing, ISO 9001 is available for all. For example it can be a government entity, manufacturing company, restaurant or consultancy.
- A person cannot get certified with ISO 9001 Certification but they can get 5 day training to become an ISO 9001 Certified Lead Auditor and perform audit for other organizations.
What Does It Mean To Have ISO 9001 Certification?
ISO 9001 certified organizations and companies have to successfully execute all the quality management principles which are in agreement with all the qualifications stated in ISO 9001 standard.
The main aim is to help an organization to fulfill the needs of their consumers and shareholders more constructively. The basic quality management standards can help the organization accomplish their goals. Some of those principals are such as:
- Engagement of people
- Consumer focus
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship administration
Why Should You Consider ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 certification is considered very crucial for any organization because it provides a broad variety of advantages. Few of those advantages are listed below:-
How ISO 9001 is a boon for your business:
- Due to effective resource management it saves more time.
- It maximizes the possibility of market share and profitability.
- For notified decision making it provides data and verification for organizations to work productively and efficiently.
- It minimizes or terminates reappearing of issues and obstacles.
- Process integration and process artificial intelligence diminish manual work.
The ISO 9001 reviews all the aspects such as individual processes as well as the way all processes interconnect with each other.
How ISO 9001 helps your customers:
- It gives your organization a chance to act upon customer feedback immediately.
- Main focus of ISO 9001 is consumer gratification.
- It helps us to address problems in advance before it has a chance to become an issue for a consumer.
- It accommodates guaranteeing that you’re a dependable and premium quality vendor.